Weight loss surgery....'I want a gastric sleeve next'

Options
124»

Replies

• CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Did anyone see the C4 programme on bariatric surgery yesterday.

Many surgeons saying that 35% of generic gastric bypass patients are starting to overeat again within 1-2 years and regain the weight, requiring further surgery.

Just goes to show that surgery alone, without addressing some willpower issues, is not going to work.
  • donna1743
    Options
    I am going for the gastric sleeve surgery as soon as my insurance okay. It. I've been to all the test , and now just wait for insurance. My husband said he support me but, yet he sit in front of me every day and eats in front of me, even though I asked nicely for him to eat in kitchen. He even ask the other day if I wanting any ice cream, really .What I want to know from those whom had this surgery or about to have it how do you cope, I am at my last nerve ,I reconsidering not having the surgery. I need HELP PLEASE!
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    I am going for the gastric sleeve surgery as soon as my insurance okay. It. I've been to all the test , and now just wait for insurance. My husband said he support me but, yet he sit in front of me every day and eats in front of me, even though I asked nicely for him to eat in kitchen. He even ask the other day if I wanting any ice cream, really .What I want to know from those whom had this surgery or about to have it how do you cope, I am at my last nerve ,I reconsidering not having the surgery. I need HELP PLEASE!

Check out the profile...a 100 yr old female troll....lone post, no other info.