Not new persay but starting again

Options
Dieting and weight loss has always been a thing that have not been able to accomplish. No self control plays a lot into it.
My name is Carla Jay. I recently turned 26 and graduated with a bachelor's degree in sociology. Right now I am a server/bartender/key manager at a restaurant.
I am the highest weight I have ever been in my life at 270 lbs. I have an amazing boyfriend and we recently decided to start try and have a baby. I want a better future for myself. I want to be someone my child and future husband can be proud to call thier own.
I would love to be friends with others so that we can support each other, give each other ideas, and hold one another accountable.
I hope everyone has a good weekend and that everyone has good luck on thier MyFitnessPal journey!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

This is not one of those fad diets. MFP represents a lifestyle, to me. I eat the foods I love, stay in a calorie deficit and lose weight.

Good luck!