Issues with Fitbit Connection

Options
I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced a similar issue or has any insight on how to resolve this issue.

I use a fitbit watch to count my steps/activity. I connected it to myfitnesspal monthd ago and set it up so it could add or subtract calories for a day. It never actually works, never made any adjustments regardless of my activity. Of note, I also have endomondo connected and that does pull in my calories burned from runs.

All of a sudden the fitbit is adding a ton of calories to each day, and the steps it days I have are not accurate. Today it added 1400+ calories so far and it says I have over 22,000 steps. I actually only have 10,000 per my fitbit watch and the fitbit app. It also added calories to all of my previous days with inaccurate data.

I have attempted to disconnect the apps, but I can't get any of those calorie adjustments to disappear. I even went onto the website as opposed to just the app and clicked to disconnect and it said it did, but those adjustments are still there and it won't let me delete them.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!