Accountability anyone?!

Options
Hello all!

I'm beginning some new goals this month and looking for someone or a couple of people that may be interested in chatting and being fitness buddies and accountability partners. The last couple of months have been a HUGE struggle, and I've gained back about 30 of the 40 pounds I had lost between November of last year to March/April of 2019.

I feel into a dark space mentally and while that isn't an excuse, it sure played a part. I'm working with people now to help me be successful in this journey (A nutritionist has been my biggest cheerleader) and I'm in such a great space. Now, if I could just have someone work on their goals alongside me, and kick me in the butt and cheer me on and I do the same for you, then things would be grand. I work best having someone I can vent to, bounce ideas off, etc. If you're interested, please shoot me a message!!

I'm also a cyster! Meaning I have PCOS, so any other ladies out there that can relate please feel free to contact me! I'm open to chatting on fb, or thru snap chat. I find it's easier than trying to catch messages on here all the time.

Thanks for reading! <3:star:

Replies

• PaulaJeanCatlin
    PaulaJeanCatlin Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have a goal to get to my goal weight and stay there by May of 2020. I too lost some weight, and my body wants to gain it back. Probably psychological. It will be helpful to have a buddy for accountability. 👍let’s chat.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I have a goal to get to my goal weight and stay there by May of 2020. I too lost some weight, and my body wants to gain it back. Probably psychological. It will be helpful to have a buddy for accountability. 👍let’s chat.

Would love to chat! Shoot me a message 🤩
  • bprice1998
    bprice1998 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a good bit of weight to lose and would love to have an accountability partner or two. We can encourage each other along the way. Let’s chat!
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    bprice1998 wrote: »
    Hi! I have a good bit of weight to lose and would love to have an accountability partner or two. We can encourage each other along the way. Let’s chat!

Awesome! I sent you a request! Also, if you're interested, I use Kik. I find it makes keeping in touch easier. 🤩
  • lizsimpkins
    lizsimpkins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m always looking for motivation and accountability with people, it helps one thrive when straining goals. I have a big amount of weight to lose so if you’re wanting more fitness buddies, let me know! 🙂
  • SW9daydreamer
    SW9daydreamer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all - hope you’re all doing well today! I’ve been battling the bulge for years - have always been on the heavier side but am so absolutely fed up of it now! My body is screaming at me to stop and take notice of what I am putting it through...really need to start listening. I get random bursts of motivation and do really well for a while but then....🙄 it would be great to be able to get/give support - it’s not something I have tried before - it just be where my success has been hiding! x