Down 62.3 lbs since May 12th. Feeling Great!!

Options
Just returned home from a 10 day vacation and was terrified of what the scale might read. I stayed under calorie goal and carb count every single day but getting out of the routine was frightening. Stepped on the scale yesterday and weighed in at 333.6. Started the journey on May 12 at 395.9. My wife has been doing absolutely awesome as well and is down nearly 25 pounds herself. She purchased a large sweatshirt while on vacation and I love seeing how happy she is because of it! We are both doing the Atkins, and staying in the induction phase since we have so much to lose. Having a long-term plan is also helpful for both of us at this point.

Hoping everyone else is seeing the scale move. Reading all of your success stories is also the motivation that we use. Proud of everyone that is taking this journey!!

Replies

• Miekke
    Miekke Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Woot! That is amazing!
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an epic accomplishment! I think that what you said is the most important thing, "having a long-term plan." And to go on vacation and be able to stay under your calorie and carb goal is wonderful!
    Thanks for sharing your successes.
  • buniphuphu
    buniphuphu Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort! You should both feel proud 👏👏🔥
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!