Any plus size confident ladies out there?

Options
bishopjulia
bishopjulia Posts: 205 Member
I eat healthy. I work job that requires me to be in my feet for 10 hours. I work out when I can. I lose , but slowly. I’m a size 14-16, I’m curvy but yet still plus and still stuggle with confidence. Yes I am beautiful and so are all of you!! Just wanted to put that positive message out there! px4905m7gqzv.jpeg

Replies

• Davo312
    Davo312 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I really hate it when nobody replies to posts. Someone said you can see something beautiful in everyone and you’re no exception.Think positive and positive things happen.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    You look good. Beauty comes in different sizes.
  • daniellam01
    daniellam01 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    I eat healthy. I work job that requires me to be in my feet for 10 hours. I work out when I can. I lose , but slowly. I’m a size 14-16, I’m curvy but yet still plus and still stuggle with confidence. Yes I am beautiful and so are all of you!! Just wanted to put that positive message out there! px4905m7gqzv.jpeg

That is great. You are really beautiful. Keep up the great work. This goes to anyone that your beautiful no matter what your like on the inside or outside.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

My weightloss has been extremely slow as well. In order to stay motivated I had to find my confidence and beauty no matter what size. I did this by looking at all women and admiring their individual beauty. Thin, thick, short, older...once I realized all these women were gorgeous not perfect...I found love for myself as well.

Good luck on your journey gorgeous girl!

Big big truth here

And same
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I think you look wonderful!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the positive message, you are a very beautiful woman. I will say this - confidence doesn't happen magically when you lose weight. A person can be confident at 200 lbs, the weight really isn't the issue. I believe we assume that our body is the cause of our negative self-talk, so changing our body will automatically change that behavior. But negative self-talk is a well-practiced mental habit, and if you don't work on that you may never have the confidence you so desire. Good luck to you! :)

This is so true!!

• seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Your inner beauty and outer beauty are both easily seen in your statement and pic.
    Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and colors; there is no standard for beauty, only opinions.
    Beauty is only in the eye of the beholder.
    The rarest of all is a beautiful personality, which you seem to be gifted with along with your beautiful looks.
    Do not struggle with confidence, if there is anyone who does not see all of your beauty, it is their loss, not yours.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Beautiful pic of a beautiful young lady
    Apparently “Plus” just means a little more in all the right places
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Way to go, OP, you look awesome.

Confidence is important at every size. I think the best thing about being a confident woman at every size is that you don't base it on "being thin" or chasing a specific ideal.
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    You are another beautiful example of exactly what I meant earlier @rickiimarieee; “Plus” in all the right places.
    Who decided “Plus” was an accurate term to describe a woman’s body?
    “Plus” seems to be a criticism that there is something more added on that should not be there.
    It is possible for a woman to be soft and curvy and be just as beautiful and sexy as her thinner “minus size” counterpart.
    As long as a woman is healthy, active, fit and happy; her size should not be judged and if she is not happy with her size she deserves support and encouragement, not judgement.
    Sorry for the rant

Beautiful pic @rickiimarieee

Thank you so much and I totally agree. Love your body and just be healthy! My curves will never go away! My hips widened after two babies and my bones will never move back to how they use to be so I’ve accepted it!
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    Options
    Post a pic @fairylover0092, show how beautiful you are!