Bluetooth kitchen scale

Options
I was browsing my credit card rewards points and I saw a bluetooth kitchen scale that works with an iPhone app to log foods. Has anyone used one? Does it work? Can it be synced with MFP? How accurate is the database? My current system is working fine but I am curious if it is something I want to spend my points on.

Replies

• Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    My friend has one and loves it but just be sure it’s not hooked up to the the house speakers because there’s a scale (I think it’s a Bluetooth one) that announces your weight to the whole house. It happened to someone in a fb group I was in. I would die.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    My friend has one and loves it but just be sure it’s not hooked up to the the house speakers because there’s a scale (I think it’s a Bluetooth one) that announces your weight to the whole house. It happened to someone in a fb group I was in. I would die.

I am talking about a kitchen scale (that weighs your food), not bathroom scale (that weighs you).
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    I have one. It does not sync and I couldn't find one that did, although it might exist. It's ok. Most often I don't use it's built in database and it's just a regular scale because I don't want to log in its app only to have to re-log it all in MFP.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I have one. It does not sync and I couldn't find one that did, although it might exist. It's ok. Most often I don't use it's built in database and it's just a regular scale because I don't want to log in its app only to have to re-log it all in MFP.

Thanks, that is what I was afraid of. I will stick to my current logging system.