How do I add friends?😬

Options
taraheusch
taraheusch Posts: 13 Member
Add me! Fairly new here. When I click on a profile I see the add feature but when I press it....nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    taraheusch wrote: »
    Add me! Fairly new here. When I click on a profile I see the add feature but when I press it....nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️

They have to also accept, just like Facebook or any other social media platform.
  • taraheusch
    taraheusch Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    taraheusch wrote: »

They have to also accept, just like Facebook or any other social media platform.
    Yes, I know that but nothing happens as in it doesn’t show that I’ve actually sent a request.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,717 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Here's a link to the FAQ about adding friends in case you're not sure how to do that:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/12032
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Options
    IMHO, the best friends on MFP are people that you actually know. My approach has been to minimize adding virtual friends. Even finding one true fitness partner beats any number of virtual friends, in my experience.
  • jenchamberlin613
    jenchamberlin613 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Same happens to me as well! I can’t add anyone for some reason so I’m hoping people will add me first. Lol
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I don’t know, virtual friends can be just as much of a motivation factor or a boost when you’re in a slump.

Most of us are in this app because were focused on health, nutrition, weight loss, etc. Like anything else, just be careful sharing too much personal info.
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I can only add friends on the web platform. Lots of people seem to be having problems using the apps. I absolutely cannot add friends on my iPad app or my android app.