What is the stupidest TV show you have ever seen?

2»

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Keeping up with the Kardashians... I hate everything about them.

Blame the Buffalo Bills.

They drafted O.J.

Without O.J., the Kardashians aren't famous.

Trace it all back.....

It's the Buffalo Bills who need to be held responsible.

😂yes!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited August 2019
    The Bachelor and anything similar :#
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Lexx (used to be on the Science Fiction network back before it became SyFy or whatever the heck they call it now)
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    Racing Wives. I watched it last year sometime in a market research thing and I was like WTF this is horrible and I guess it debuted last week. So so bad.

Also gotta agree with the guy upthread who mentioned Toddlers in Tiaras.
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Kardashians. And basically anything on MTV since 2001.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Lexx (used to be on the Science Fiction network back before it became SyFy or whatever the heck they call it now)

OMG yes! This show was so fracking stupid
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,740 Member
    any fix up show on hgtv or food competition on food network

they play those at the place where i get my nails done and the combination of that and breathing straight acetone and polymer powder makes me walk out a lil dumber everytime i go

Yes! I cannot tell the HGTV or Food Network shows apart at this point.

I admit I used to like watching House Hunters even if some of it was hate-watching for amusement. But it feels like a neverending reel of the exact same inane stuff.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Not that they are stupid necessarily, but have you ever watched how mesmerizing some childrens shows are to children?

It's scary.
    I watched a group of 5 children the other day all happily chatting with one another and then I turned on the kid channel and they turned into little zombies, eyes fixed on the tv, mouths slightly agape and silent. It actually disturbed me a little.

Got me thinking about mind control and TV...prob the same for adults
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    That new show on Netflix, Flinch. Lost a whole lotta brain cells with that one.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Homeboys in Outer Space
    You thought I was kidding huh...

HB96002.jpg
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    “Naked Attraction”

I could barely comprehend how shallow that was, I can understand that one is interested in a naked body, but as a blind dating TV show...🙃 wth

I watched ten minutes of that and had to turn it off.
  • hixa30
    hixa30 Posts: 274 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    “Naked Attraction”

I could barely comprehend how shallow that was, I can understand that one is interested in a naked body, but as a blind dating TV show...🙃 wth

Me too. I was expecting something interesting, it just was about choosing a partner based on their genitals. It was too much for me.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    hixa30 wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    “Naked Attraction”

Me too. I was expecting something interesting, it just was about choosing a partner based on their genitals. It was too much for me.

Yeah it's a bizarre concept. I don't understand what you can glean from someone's genitals besides their personal hygiene habits.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Most of shows already mentioned but the one i can't stand is teen mom. How stupid it is. Nope just nope
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    “Naked Attraction”

Yeah wtf us up with that show!?
    Honestly I'm not prude but I couldn't believe what I was witnessing.
    AS IF you would go on a t.v. show just to stand there, naked, knowing that millions of people are going to watch it and have some douche (who is also naked) critique your body like that. *kitten* grim.
    For shame C4 for SHAME!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    The Real Housewives of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
  • JeBeBu
    JeBeBu Posts: 258 Member
    Dr. Oz