New Journey 2.0

Options
hoshizoraaaa
hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
edited August 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hey all,

I used to be overweight but ive lost weight before, but at such a fast rate 5 years ago, i gained it alll back due to stress, (i stress eat lots).

Now, I not only gaiend all the weight i workd hard to lose before, but on top of that have gaineed 100lbs more over the year. I am considered obese and have a severe anterior pelvic tilt (APT) issue. ive been going to physio, chiro, and message therapy regularly, but it gets expensive and i didn't notice it change that much , most likely becuase of my weight, so i decided to stop going and shed some pounds while doing my APT exercises before i attend again since i dont have the money to go continuously especially without it being useful.

Unfortunately i had an accident and damaged my back nerves, on top of working 70 hours a week working as the only IT
member in my department, I sit allday which only worsened my case on top of my like 6 other health conditions i have. I'm here agian to start my journey years later. Please feel free to add me or follow me and lets keep each other motivated !

on the mental health side, i am currently I'm battling depression and suffering from severe social anxiety, so im trying very hard to keep myself motivated and staying positive. I hope we can all inspire each other!! This past year only made me realize that we only have one body, to overcome your fears/self esteem, become fit, and adapt a healthy lifestyle is just so important, I want to really try to shed the lbs off in the most healthy way possible!

Nice to meet everyone ^_^ Lets do this ~

[edited by MFP mods]

Replies

• hapyfaces2
    hapyfaces2 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    hi
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,360 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want 56 and trying to lose belly fat finally also reduce drinking.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I also suffer from anxiety and depression. A healthier lifestyle helps.