Festival food 😮

Options
I make a regular appearance at different festivals throughout the summer to work but this next one I do not know what foods I can take with me there that fit into my 100 calories a day limit 😰 does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    Is 100 calories/ day a typo, or are you only allocating that much for snacks at the festival? Either way, it's going to be hard to find anything to fit that besides fresh fruit or very small servings.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    1. I am assuming the 100 calories a day limit is a typo. What is your actual daily calorie target? (Keep in mind that 1200 is the absolute bare minimum recommended, and only for short, sedentary, older women at that).

2. Will you have a refrigerator or a microwave? If not, some good foods that you can pack in low-calorie portions: trail mix, protein bars/bites, nuts, popcorn, durable fruits (apples, pears), durable raw veggies (carrots, cucumber) with some dressing, crackers with cheese, beef jerky...

3. If you will be out in the sun, steer clear of things that can easily grow bacteria (mayo is not your friend!)
  • Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Do you mean 100 grams per day, as in 100g carbs?
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    100 calories a day? XD