KETO PALS!

Keto works for me! It is just a challenge to date/have a social life as I don't have keto friends. Any ideas on how to build your Keto network of local friends? It would be dreamy if I could meet a GUY that was Keto - it would make life a thousand times easier and dating could be about activities instead of drinks/carb-fests! Ha ha. Open to ideas - friend me if you are a Keto person! I've lost 23 lbs since April and am in this for the long run. Kate

Replies

• Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    I think that's a you thing, or like it's just something you want to share with your partner... however it's not necessary. My wife and I eat completely different and she's not about "that gym life" but like she's my BFF and source of happiness in life... idk maybe it's more when you meet the right person none of this stuff matters.

Put in your dating profile maybe? looking for Keto MEN only RAWR! in my day it was Paleo... everyone was Paleo... was the same thing million posts about paleo and what not. Couple years from now might be some carb only diet who knows.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    I think eating keto would be easy around others who don't. Out to eat has plenty of options.. Steak, chicken, fish, veggies or salads.... Pass on the dinner rolls, baked potato, and dessert.

At home, meat and veggies, throw a side of potatoes or rice on their plate.

The Keto group and The Low Carber Daily Forum group on here are good places to find other ketoers.

My boyfriend started eating keto a few days after I started and has enthusiastically stuck with it.

Good luck!