need the support ...again!

Options
So I'm at it again. I've gained all my weight back and then some, unfortunately. I have been in an unhealthy relationship for 4 1/2 years and have just recently split a month ago. In that time I have easily gained 40 lbs. I really want to get back down to 135. I want to look and feel great again. I've lost all my confidence and motivation. I will do great for a week or two then just give in to eating what and I want. I go to the gym inconsistently and I just need help motivated me to get this weight off. Please give me motivation, tips, success stories, w.e helps you keep on keepin on! I want my confidence back.

Replies

• pakeezakhan2661
    pakeezakhan2661 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Carry,
    I have been in your exact situation time and time again. I always knew I had to lose weight but I had no motivation and would keep putting it off. Then when I went on vacation to another country, I found I could not wear the clothes I wanted and that instead of buying medium size, I would have to wear large size. I also got a lot of comments from relatives asking why I was so over weight and that I need to join the gym. This really made me upset and motivated me to stop eating the junk and start losing weight. Think of it like this, once you start your new lifestyle you will get more confidence, you will be able to fit in that dress you always wanted, and you will feel and look amazing!!