MEAL PREP #1

Options
ahdv5miy8jjs.jpeg

My breakfast 😝

Okay most of these are for work lunches to keep me out of Starbucks 😝 I found these really nice blue containers which makes lunch look way more exciting and more like store bought meals

spinach 1 bag divided into 5 containers
Canned corn 1 can divided into 5 containers
Chickpeas “ “ “
Cherry tomatoes as desired
Mushrooms as desired
Cucumber 3pack, 1/2 of whole per container
Green onion 1 bunch split for 5 containers 😋
1 heaping tbsp feta per container
- I prefer Greek feta dressing

Replies

• SPARKLES0883
    SPARKLES0883 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Meal prep took 26 mins. Approx cal is 277 per container excluding dressing,
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    I'd get bored eating the same lunch for 5 days. My spouse, though, can eat the same lunch for years!
    Do you roast the chickpeas? My experience is than canned beans only last a few days after opening before they go bad.
  • SPARKLES0883
    SPARKLES0883 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Nah I won’t. The dressing will be different on all day’s 😘. No I don’t roast it. And i don’t think it’s going to last more than 2 days anyways 🤣I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I’m thinking of having one for dinner

Only 2 of these will be for lunch. The rest is just easy grabs.

I picked up 20 of these containers. I’ll be making food in batches of 4-5 and just leaving them in the fridge. And picking. I’m not concerned about tossing out etc. Still beats eating store pre made😝

The veggies drawers are all filled with these types of containers. In pre washed pre chopped ready to eat veggie containers. 😝. My biggest challenge is I’m lazy. If I wanna eat it. And then find I need to wash chop etc I’ll usually grab something pre made. Like. Chocolate chip cookies. Or jello etc. So I took the time to sit down and prep catering to my habits 🤣twice a week I’ll do veggies and fruit prep and just have them all in ready to eat containers 😘