5'4 - 5'5 weight loss pictures please! 🖤

Options

Replies

• DaniellaaLouise
    DaniellaaLouise Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    I’m 5”5 and started at 184lbs 6 months ago. I had my first child 9 months ago and wasn’t happy with my body after the birth. I felt disgusted with myself and couldn’t even look in the mirror. I’m around 142lbs now and still have a little more weight to lose

p6f1oqdyh1o0.jpeg
    ia4ct0stiuqm.jpeg

Woaaaah what a difference well done! Did you work out much or was it mostly calorie counting?
  • DaniellaaLouise
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone that has shared, you're all looking amazing and it's definitely motivating to see your pictures! Fingers crossed in the next 6 months or so I can post a before and after picture! :D
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,070 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone that has shared, you're all looking amazing and it's definitely motivating to see your pictures! Fingers crossed in the next 6 months or so I can post a before and after picture! :D

Be sure to come back and post it *here*, too!
  • email4jenp
    email4jenp Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Before and current. I still have 60 lbs to go, but after losing 96 lbs so far, that 60lbs seems easy enough!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Woaaaah what a difference well done! Did you work out much or was it mostly calorie counting?

Thank you! It’s been mostly calorie counting. I do use my exercise bike now and again but it’s definitely the calorie counting and logging everything on MFP that has helped me get to where I am 😊

• FatButtFunny
    FatButtFunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I was quite heavy but I ate right and did fitness everyday and now I'm stable at 180 pounds give or take depending on what I eat for breakfast on any given day :#
  • DaniellaaLouise
    Options
    bear2303 wrote: »
    I’m a little shorter (5’ 3”) but I started at 179 and right now I’m sitting around 145 I want to lose another 10. It took me about 4 months.

That's amazing, such a huge difference I'm sure you'll smash the last 10lbs!
  • DaniellaaLouise
    Options
    j4b54x1kuc23.jpg

im 5'4 and i started at 270lbs nov 2018

am currently 179 lbs

That's incredible, the differencr between the pictures is amazing! Your face has changed so much too! Thanks for sharing 😁
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    j4b54x1kuc23.jpg

im 5'4 and i started at 270lbs nov 2018

am currently 179 lbs

Such a huge difference in a short time amazing and great job
  • DaniellaaLouise
    Options
    This is so motivating for me to see! Fell off the wagon a bit the past week so it's definitely helping, you've all done/are doing amazing 💫
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!