Any postpartum mamas here? Add me ♥️

Half year post partum lost 10kg.
10 more left but it stopped dropping.
Looking for active friend go share meal ideas and motivation.

Replies

• dicksonoconnor3544
    dicksonoconnor3544 Posts: 15 Member
    You’ve got the right one here. !😁
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Hi i am 7 months PP and looking for people i can talk about the struggles of weight loss with after baby.

I had my 2nd baby in january and other than the initial loss I havent lost anything. I have low milk supply that drops further when i deficit. I am on domperidone to increase the supply but it makes me hungry. I also started pumping to make up for the fact my baby eats some food now in order to keep my supply.

Im trying to eat about 1900 calories a day to maintain supply but hopefully also lose some weight slowly. 0.5 lb a week would be nice. I want to lose at least 6 lb but maybe 11 would be nice. My belly still looks very postpartum. Im hoping it it just still working on unstretching lol.

I didnt struggle to lose with my first as my milk supply was good and he ate so much. I know i ate about 1900 to 2000 a day with him to lose weight but i was able to do it when he was younger.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!