Friends please

I'm a mom of two beautiful girls and my youngest just turned 3 months today. I'm just getting back into the swing of things and am looking for friends to help motivate and support me. I promise I'm a good cheerleader and will motivate and support you as best I can.

Please add me as a friend!

Replies

• pez37
    pez37 Posts: 44 Member
    Welcome back, sounds like you have you're hands full. Also looking for friends.
    I'm 48 father of 3 beautiful kids 2 girls 1 boy. Good luck on your journey.
  • foreverkat18
    foreverkat18 Posts: 8 Member
    Feel free to add me 😀 Would love to have another friend to keep me motivated and vis versa!
  • jenchamberlin613
    jenchamberlin613 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there! I’m in a similar boat, lost a lot of weight and have been maintaining but still have some more to lose to hit my goal so I’d like to do it with the help of the MFP community! Please feel free to add me I’d love more friends 😊
  • How do I add somebody. Do I have to send them message?
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    How do I add somebody. Do I have to send them message?

This app has been glitchy lately. You’re supposed to be able to tap on the “friend +” icon and add friends, but that rarely works for me.

Lately I’ve had to remember MFP usernames, click out of the current thread, tap on the friends section and then either click the “+” sign, or tap on requests. When you tap on requests, it will say no requests pending, but then prompt you to add a friend.

The third option listed is for the MFP username.

Thoroughly confused? I’ll bet... 😜

It’s a bit of a chore, but it works. Saves you from having to delete and reload the app hoping that works.
  • Em_Ruby85
    Em_Ruby85 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me 😊