3 Month 50% More Per Week Challenge

Options
neekazan
neekazan Posts: 12 Member
edited August 2019 in Challenges
This challenge is to increase your activity 50% every week for three months. You may interpret this any way you wish. Whether it be walking, running, cycling, weight lifting, etc., you choose which one or ones you want to do more of. If it's walking, running or cycling, you can choose to increase how long you do those activities, or how far you go. If weight lifting is your thing, you can choose to increase the weight 50 percent each week, or do 50% more reps. Whichever excercise you do, you can choose how you wish to increase.

In my case, I do interval walking/jogging for 1 hour a day 4 days a week, and average 5 miles, so 7 days from now, I could either increase the time to 1.5 hours, or increase the distance in one how to 7.5 miles.

I also hike with a 20 lb. backpack for 7 miles at a pace of 2.3 mph. I could either increase the weight in my backpack to 30 lbs., up the mileage to 10.5 miles, or get my pace to 3.15 mph. I could also do a combination such as increase the weight to 25 pounds and the mileage to 9 or the pace to 2.7 mph

The whole idea is to improve performance.