How to loose the weight

chixy18
chixy18 Posts: 32 Member
I want to loose about 20 lbs to feel good about myself again... i cant figure out how to do it or what i need to eat n what work outs will work for me... everytime i eat clean n work out i end up gaining 10+ lbs n then if i stop n eat poorly i loose it. Anyone who can help with guidance would be greatly appreciated!! Im 154.8 today after gaining 9 while one vacation(worked out everyday n walked way more) didnt eat too horrible but did have a drink every night which i never ever do

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited August 2019
    For weight loss, what is needed is to consume fewer calories than your body uses.

Too many calories, even if the calories are from "clean" foods, will cause weight gain.

My suggestion is that you log the way that your normally eat for a couple of weeks. That will give you some data. You can then look back through to see where you might shave off a few calories here and there in a comfortable way. That can be with smaller portion sizes and/or satisfying substitutions.

Exercise is great for overall health and contributes to calories burned but calorie intake is the easiest thing to directly control when losing weight. As they say: weight is lost in the kitchen, not the gym.