Wanting workout/diet buddy

Options
I have been through the normal ups and downs of weight lose. I was almost at my goal weight about 4 years ago, then a magical thing happened I had my little boy. Like most thought I was going to get the baby weight back off and be around my goal weight again in no time. I knew how and what I needed to do to achieve that. Here I am 4 years later and only about 30 pounds away from my heaviest weight. Needless to say I woke up one day and got it in my head that I'm going to do this journey again. So I would like to find some people that wouldn't mind doing check in's with each other to keep on track. I do better when I have that (go figure). So if you want to help or are needing help yourself I'm here.

Replies

• court2882
    court2882 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need the same thing. Someone who will message if I haven’t checked in and I will do the same. Someone to say yay when I exercise etc. I had my daughter, she’s 5. And I am now at my heaviest. Super frustrating. Someone to be accountable to. Let me know if that is something you are interested in.