Starting new after losing and gaining 100 pounds

Hi, my names Jessica. My start weight is 317lbs, my current weight is tbd because my first weight in is August 17th and my goal weight is 150lbs. I am uber shy and i literally never reach out or post on any social media/sites. I lost 100lbs 3 years ago but I did it very unhealthy. I starved myself and exercised excessively. I had to have my gallbladder removed from massive weight loss in a short period of time. Well, long story short, I had 3 surgeries in quick succession and lost all of my drive and gained all of my weight back in half the time it took to take it off. I am now currently at my largest weight of 317lbs but I am 100% committed to starting over, doing it more healthy, and keeping it off. I am just curious if anyone else has lost a large amount and had to have their gallbladder removed due to losing weight very quickly and also interested in making some new friends that will help me stay accountable so I dont fall right off my motivational train lol.

Replies

• CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    You can add me if you like. I lost nearly as much as you and gained most of it back.
  • Wotan48
    Wotan48 Posts: 36 Member
    Been there done that. And you know what. You can do this.!!!!
  • sroberts1522
    sroberts1522 Posts: 14 Member
    Me! I have been there! I lost 106lbs 6 years ago and did the same unhealthy eating and obsessive exercising. Now I’m busier then ever and I am trying my hardest to do this right. I’ve lost 3lbs so far...which puts me at 283. I also have a goal of 150 but would totally be happy at 185, which is where I left off. For me, it was a surprise baby! It’s time for me again! Right now, I am just working on eating healthier and almost all of my calories a day. I walk all day at work, so for me right now, this is good enough. Friend me if you like!
  • emmyatt5
    emmyatt5 Posts: 1 Member
    You can add me to this as well. I lost a a lot of weight but gained it back due to life events and not doing it the healthy way. I'm also uber shy too and have no doubt that we can do this!! Best of luck :)
  • jnielsen02900
    jnielsen02900 Posts: 45 Member
    Feel free to add me! I’ve not had my gallbladder out although my sister did recently. About 7 years ago I lost 80lbs and started to gain it back over the course of a few years getting up to 260lbs just ten pounds less than my original start weight. Then I lost 20lbs, and decided we wanted to have kids so since then I’ve had two children and have been hovering around 240ish ever since. My youngest is 7.5 months so I finally feel ready again to do this, and this time around my hubby also wants to shed a few pounds so we will be tackling this together.