Earpiece for running?

2»

Replies

• taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    I like the Motorola S9. They're Bluetooth
  • joshdann
    joshdann Posts: 618 Member
    I listen on my Galaxy S4, and I was using the earbuds that came with my old S3. Presumably cheap since they were "freebies" but they sounded great. They were fine for treadmill, weights, etc. and they sounded awesome and really blocked out ambient noise (others on treadmills, etc). When I started incorporating running, they just started falling out as soon as some sweat built up. Now have some Yurbuds "signature series sport earphones". Honestly, the sound is noticeably not as good, and they let in a ton of ambient noise (part of the design I think). They never, ever fall out, though. Plus the cord is covered in a reflective cloth that is longer than the freebies I was using, and doesn't get tangled nearly as easily. Great for running, but for the gym I still use my cheapo samsung ones.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Sennheiser Adidas series.

they stay in, and get infinity bonus points for being sweatproof and water-washable since endless ear sweat bacteria is nasty.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    I'm a huge fan of Skullcandy in-ear buds (I guess they're called canalphones?). I love the style and haven't had any issues so far, except when I get tangled up on my own cord. And that's not the earbuds fault. >_>;

Specifically, I have these in red: http://www.amazon.com/Skullcandy-S2IKDZ-101-Earbud-Headphones-Black/dp/B007136DNW/
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Bump for later.
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Bump for later