Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you vaca with the person above?

Options

Replies

• eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Oh yessss...her and @Okillhavecake a d @kinetixtrainer2 ;) we could go to portugal together lol different rooms hahahaha
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    Oh yessss...her and @Okillhavecake a d @kinetixtrainer2 ;) we could go to portugal together lol different rooms hahahaha

That sounds great πŸ˜‰ who’s driving? 😜

You, me and @kinetixtrainer2 are used to drive on the right hand side 😜
    Not sure if @Okillhavecake wants to give it a go.....but he might prefer to enjoy his beers.....so he won’t be driving πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Hahaha he is ok driving on our side but thinks it is crazy hahahah right babe? ;)@Okillhavecake
  • mehshell420
    mehshell420 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Sure! As long as she doesn't mind that I don't care to danceπŸ˜…
  • Okillhavecake
    Okillhavecake Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

Not sure if @Okillhavecake wants to give it a go.....but he might prefer to enjoy his beers.....so he won’t be driving πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Hahaha he is ok driving on our side but thinks it is crazy hahahah right babe? ;)@Okillhavecake

I’ve drove on both sides but I’m a better driver after a few beers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Trust me yer safe with me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
  • Okillhavecake
    Options

Better driver after a few beers? πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Does mum know that? 😜
    Explain please πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

Ya she knows she turns a blind eye to it πŸ˜‚
    How ya think she gets home after a night on the beers ... I have to drive her
    Don’t tell dad cause he’ll have me picking him up too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
  • Okillhavecake
    Options

Does mum know that? 😜
    Explain please πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I must have been adopted πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I was hoping I’d never have to tell you this especially on a fitness app but.........ya your adopted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ
  • lx1x
    Options
    Sure! As long as she doesn't mind that I don't care to danceπŸ˜…

Sure.. no dancing required. πŸ˜€
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    No way! He thinks I'm naughty...sharks???
  • Okillhavecake
    Options

Does mum know that? 😜
    Explain please πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I must have been adopted πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I was hoping I’d never have to tell you this especially on a fitness app but.........ya your adopted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

I knew it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am the only one that doesn’t get wasted....πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

YaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Ya see on count of you beening adopted your actually English so we all know they can’t keep up with the Irish lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    Wow...dont know...he skipped both Neil and me 😳😘
  • Okillhavecake
    Options

You know 😘😘
  • lx1x
    Options
    Ya think..
    No sharks in the mountains.. 🀣
  • eva_letsdance
    Options
    Cliff would be messi ;)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,129 Member
    Options
    I’m down. We can do this. We’d have to do selfies as well for the selfie thread. Although thinking of getting all 4 of us still enough for a pic may be difficult. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  • eva_letsdance
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Didnt @Okillhavecake say he would drive??? Selfie pic of 4 sounds good, and why wouldn't we be @kinetixtrainer2 ? @miss_zita_2020 can sit on your lap and I can sit on Kevs and we would fit:)
  • Okillhavecake
    Options
    Didnt @Okillhavecake say he would drive??? Selfie pic of 4 sounds good, and why wouldn't we be @kinetixtrainer2 ? @miss_zita_2020 can sit on your lap and I can sit on Kevs and we would fit:)

Ya I’ll drive only after a few beersπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Is that ok @kintixtrainer2 πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œ
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Sure
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    NTM but looks fun