1 year recomp+1 year bulk and cut

firef1y72
firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
I don't really see it under normal circumstances, but finally did a back comparison.
Theres 2 years between the 2 photos, top photo was when I first hit my goal weight. (The skin is my battle scar so to speak, I've lost 140lb and will not be having surgery). I was fairly happy with where I was, but did want to reduce fat percentage and build some muscle.

I spent the first year of maintenance in recomp, I wasnt ready to see the scales go up, so this was perfect at the time. Year 2 I decided to do some bulk and cut cycles, trying to time the bulk cycles with training for longer running events. Throughout the 2 years I've.lifted comparatively heavy, no-where near the weights some ladies do, but all 4.big lifts are in the intermediate category on strength levels. Plus I do accessory work, hitting each muscle group at least once a week and work with a PT where we do bodyweight and trx work hitting each group at least twice a week either as upper body, lower body or a full body workout.

Bottom photo was yesterday, same.weight as the top photo. I'm planning on very slowly dropping another 10-15lb which will hopefully give more definition.ck5zc4zlu8vp.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!