Coming back after pregnancy!!

Options
jaywirth88
jaywirth88 Posts: 66 Member
edited August 2019 in Getting Started
Hi everyone! My name is Jess and I am lucky to be the mom of a very energetic young toddler (21 months). I gained 65 pounds during pregnancy due to a combo of poor eating habits and pregnancy complications. Ive been STRUGGLING with loosing this weight! Its taken me almost 2 years to lose the first 30 pounds, and Id rather it not take that long to lose the 2nd 30lbs. Ive been consistently working out and running (training for a marathon at the moment) for the past 6 months with no results, so here I am, back at using MFP. I know that it works, I just need to have the discipline to stick with it! Id love to find friends that are using the app to help me stay on track!

Replies

• IMustLoseWait209
    IMustLoseWait209 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Have fun!!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • zezec3
    zezec3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im here to lose the baby weight as well good luck!
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I have a 3 year old and a 3 month old. I gained 43# with my first and took 2 years to lose it. My 2nd I gained 26# and I took it off in 3 months! I'm currently 5# below pre baby weight! It can be done, and tracking your calories is the best way to do it! Nice work with keeping up the exercise, I know how hard it is to make time for it! Trust the process and the weight will come off. Feel free to add me.
  • charbiedoll
    charbiedoll Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m at my pre pregnancy weight.. but unfortunately I was 50 pounds overweight when I got pregnant.. lol I’m starting my weight loss journey right along side you!