Whatcha Doin? Are you a lurker?

Options
2»

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Finally watching Endgame and so far......it sucks! What a disappointment. I’m hoping it gets better.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I’m downloading Annabelle Comes Home and watching Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Parade.

I lurk mostly and then pop in when I have more time.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Mostly I lurk. Occasional poster.

Currently listening to my neighbour's drunk girlfriend and a pal of hers singing very very badly outside. Wondering how long it will take before a fight starts, because they always do. And if I should close the windows so the noise doesn't set off the dogs.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    👀

👁

Lurker.. :# jk :p
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Driving and thinking. I've done a fair bit of traveling across the US. All cities seem to look the same. Same stores, same restaraunts. I dont want to eat at Longhorn in a different city. I have to seek out the uniqueness.

Come to Oklahoma City and try Cattleman’s.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Watching jimmy kimmell. Sometimes a lurker.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    watching a movie called Pulp Fiction, you might have heard of this one

One of my favs
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a pizza delivery for my kids so I can somewhat clock out for the night.

I flip flop between lurking and blitzing the threads. If I'm in a good mood, I'm pretty active. If I'm in a bad mood, I lurk cuz nobody deserves me in a bad mood.

But the important question is... does the pizza have pineapple on it?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Waiting for a pizza delivery for my kids so I can somewhat clock out for the night.

I flip flop between lurking and blitzing the threads. If I'm in a good mood, I'm pretty active. If I'm in a bad mood, I lurk cuz nobody deserves me in a bad mood.

I think I can speak for George here when I say - yes - yes it does
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Oh and also - I’m bout to get off work in a bout 20 min - so I’m staring at my computer pretending to work until then

Just realized I never answered the lurker question - eh depends on the day - some days I got nothing to add so just stfu other days I still have nothing to add but think I’m kinda funny sometimes so I don’t stfu 🤷‍♂️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

These didn't, for the kids. Pep-n-cheese only. I don't eat fast food pizza. I like a brick oven thin crust.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

These didn't, for the kids. Pep-n-cheese only. I don't eat fast food pizza. I like a brick oven thin crust.

Also, haven't done it in a while, but I make a delicious bbq pizza with pulled pork, mayonnaise free slaw, and homemade bbq sauce on a cornbread~ish crust. Some people won't call it pizza cuz you really need a fork and knife as the crust does tend to be a little flimsy with the cornmeal.
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Also, haven't done it in a while, but I make a delicious bbq pizza with pulled pork, mayonnaise free slaw, and homemade bbq sauce on a cornbread~ish crust. Some people won't call it pizza cuz you really need a fork and knife as the crust does tend to be a little flimsy with the cornmeal.

Bbq in the ATL - I’ll bring the brisket homie
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Bbq in the ATL - I’ll bring the brisket homie

That works too!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I lurk my friends list more than I lurk the forums 😏