2 weeks and 5 pounds later

Options
TheDreamer818
TheDreamer818 Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi peeps! My name is Andres. Honestly I stopped logging recently my meals but I have been eating better because of the education I’m getting on this app. Lost 5 pounds so far and feel motivated for the first time in a long time. I found that eating nuts and fruits for breakfast and lunch have been a key to losing weight even in days that I don’t exercise. I have my bigger meal for dinner rather than breakfast like the American diet suggest. Lies I say. Also my insomnia has gone away, and as a result my confidence, mental alertness, and energy levels have improved in just two weeks. My goal is to loss 50 pounds and make bantam weight for my first MMA fight. No Sacrifice No Victory! So I gave up one of my food loves: Bread, tortillas, pan dulce and so forth. However, I’m finding new foods to love like sweet potato, squash and grapes. Also trying new fish that I never ate before. I’m also challenging myself more and don’t hate myself like I used to when I looked in the mirror. Happy so far with my journey. Cheers to you all.