Needs Some Motivation?

Options
TheDreamer818
TheDreamer818 Posts: 9 Member
edited August 2019 in Introduce Yourself
What’s Up Losers! Weight Losers that is ;). Lost 5 pounds so far and it’s noticeable. Feeling good, eating clean, and exercising more often than before. Training for my first MMA fight and plan to make bantam weight at 135. I started at 185 and believe I can do this. Falling in love with food all over again on a different level. Thinking better, sleeping better and looking better. I want to motivate everyone I know to eat more Whole Foods and do what they loved to do as a child. I picked up bike riding, martial arts and hiking with friends. I plan on taking up roller skates again soon as well. Cheers to all you losers who are winning the weight battle everyday. To those who are still struggling. How bad do you want it? Are you willing to sacrifice your old ways and stop breathing to death. Let’s Go! Ask your self what was it you did as I child you don’t do anymore. Did you stop dancing? Did you stop going to the park to throw the ole pig skin? Did you stop going out of the house and watch way too much TV. Unplug the Cords and give them to a friend that will keep you accountable like I did. The same cords that have been wrapped around your ankles tripping you up to fall face first on a Cake. I was addicted to video games and lived in a fantasy world. Now I’m going to make my fantasy a reality and kick butt in real life. Let’s Go! Remove the distraction that is impeding your progress. Throw the poison away that you have been eating for years. The elaborate packages are deceptive and have enslaved you in your own body. Stop letting clever advertisement push you around and make you sick. Make a comment to love your self so you can stick around longer and love those who look to you for guidance. Be the Leader God has called you to be for your family and friends. Let’s Go!