My thoughts

Options
I refuse to give up! not this time! I will succeed! I will prove to all whom doubted me wrong, I won’t give them the satisfaction of watching me fail! I will improve myself and I will make myself proud!

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit! You can do this
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    That is the mindset to have, but mainly do it for yourself and only yourself. Other people who are negative or who have hurt you in some way, screw them!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    dodea48 wrote: »
    WATCH OUT I recorded pretty good food for 7 days. On the eighth day I was really busy. On the way home at 9pm I realized I had eaten only once. I decided to treat myself. I went to a diner and had a Patty Melt and Fries with diet soda. Half of it tasted good. I should have left half on the plate; my body did not want all of the greasy food.

When I got home and logged the food, I was over 1500 for the day. I can pretty much eat all of the healthy food that i honestly want, but one burger and fries puts me over without much real nutrition. --- no wonder I got fat, In the past I would have had a Patty Melt and fries and then patted myself on the back for not getting dessert and not drinking beer.

Congratulations on learning a BIG lesson early!

OP
    Yes! You can do it! The real secret is: When you stumble and fall, and you will stumble and fall, don’t give up. Pick yourself up, say “What lesson can I learn from that?” And keep on keeping on.
    We are all on the same path, so lean on others when you want and need, be strong for yourself when you can. Persevere.
    Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right!