Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    1. i go camping a lot. got so much random gear im running out of places to store it
    2. and yet i haven't been camping in months due to a back injury
    3. i started writing something again recently. feels good man.
    4. i got a new bonsai and a coral cactus the other day. i named the bonsai "Bruce" and the coral "Carl"
    5. left foot's slightly smaller than my right foot

If this thing you’re writing needs someone to read it, I’m just an internet away

i might pass it along when its done. hopefully by the end of the week. going to try and get published in the Weird Tales reboot they're doing when its open to submissions finally.

Heck yeah, man. Do it!
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    - driving more than 5 over makes me sweaty

- I have a line on my neck and I’m super self conscious about it

- If such things had been on my parents’ radar, I suspect I would’ve been diagnosed as autistic as a kid. Never been officially checked but I’m confident I’m on the spectrum, albeit ‘highly functioning’ I suppose

- I don’t experience a lot of emotion and when i do, I can’t be bothered to express it

- I just about fell backwards outta my chair just now trying to get the last bit of popcorn from the bag if anyone is looking for someone to crush

I have so many questions
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

- If such things had been on my parents’ radar, I suspect I would’ve been diagnosed as autistic as a kid. Never been officially checked but I’m confident I’m on the spectrum, albeit ‘highly functioning’ I suppose

- I don’t experience a lot of emotion and when i do, I can’t be bothered to express it

- I just about fell backwards outta my chair just now trying to get the last bit of popcorn from the bag if anyone is looking for someone to crush

I have so many questions

It was boom chicka pop, the kettle corn
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I have so many questions

Well, that's one down!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    1) I love travel, reading, cooking and calligraphy.
    2) Animals are my one true love. I currently have a rescue cat who will be 16 soon. One day I'm going to get a sausage dog and call him Geoffrey.
    3) My immediate family are my favourite people. The older I get, the more I appreciate them.
    4) Curry is life. Cheese is life. Food is life. Someone bring me some food.
    5) I like cars a lot. It may seem materialistic to some, but one of my life goals is to own a Mercedes and a Jaguar.
    6) I am scared of the dark.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I have so many questions

Well, that's one down!

I’m an open book, ama
  • Reckoner68
    edited August 2019
    Options

I have so many questions

Well, that's one down!

I’m an open book, ama

What goes through your mind if you glance down and see you're going 10 over?

Is the line on your neck just...there, or is there a story behind how it came to be there?

Do you find yourself avoiding strong emotion or chasing it?

And what kind of...oh, you answered that one already, thanks!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I have so many questions

Well, that's one down!

I’m an open book, ama

Is the line on your neck just...there, or is there a story behind how it came to be there?

Yes
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I have so many questions

Well, that's one down!

I’m an open book, ama

Yes

I knew it!

• caco_ethes
    Options

Guilt, panic.. also the sweating

No story, otherwise I’d probably like it. It’s just genetic i suppose but it makes me feel ugh

I don’t need to avoid it because I generally don’t feel it. Maybe chasing it? I don’t chase sadness or anything like that but the one example i can think of is jealousy. I just don’t feel it. Sometimes i like to imagine scenarios where i would feel it. Tell me what that says about me because i sure as heck don’t know

😁
  • paddydiver24
    paddydiver24 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    1. Irish
    2. Love scuba diving
    3. Have a George Carlin, Gallagher, Don Rickles, and Jeff Dunham sense of humor
    4. Love travel
    5. Retired soldier
    6. Usually looking for MFP friends
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I’m uncomfortable with all these rule breakers doing more or less than five things
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    I’m uncomfortable with all these rule breakers doing more or less than five things

The best way to get comfortable with it is to join in
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I did. That was my number 6, now don’t you feel silly
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I did. That was my number 6, now don’t you feel silly

No, I feel...pensive
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    1. i go camping a lot. got so much random gear im running out of places to store it
    2. and yet i haven't been camping in months due to a back injury
    3. i started writing something again recently. feels good man.
    4. i got a new bonsai and a coral cactus the other day. i named the bonsai "Bruce" and the coral "Carl"
    5. left foot's slightly smaller than my right foot

Oh that sucks, back injuries are hell.. i have one too
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    2) Animals are my one true love. I currently have a rescue cat who will be 16 soon. One day I'm going to get a sausage dog and call him Geoffrey.
    3) My immediate family are my favourite people. The older I get, the more I appreciate them.
    5) I like cars a lot. It may seem materialistic to some, but one of my life goals is to own a Mercedes and a Jaguar.

Ohhh i LOVE calligraphy! I just brought a new book on it
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Ohhh i LOVE calligraphy! I just brought a new book on it

Oh awesome :smile: its not often I meet other people who are in to it!