Starting Over

Options
I’ve tried this before, and failed! So I’m starting fresh. I had gastric bypass in 2016. I got all the way down to 197. Almost to my goal of 170. And then circumstances changed and I boomeranged back up to 242 :( I hate it. Just trying to find friends with the same goals. Feel free to add me. Looking to lose about 80 pounds. Who’s with me?

Replies

• littlegirlblues43
    littlegirlblues43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiii
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Good luck with your journey!
  • hopesnydermi
    hopesnydermi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi KareBearz!! I am just now starting up a weight loss plan to lose around 85 pounds. It seems so overwhelming right now. I’ve tried and failed so many times that I’m not sure I have what it takes to actually produce the results I am desperate to see. Just looking for a few peeps to jump on the bandwagon with! I’d love to add you, but I don’t yet know how! Please feel free to send a friend request or message me if you’d like to talk more! 😊 We can DO THIS!! 💕
  • SKavan82
    SKavan82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m starting over, too! I was doing great about 6 months ago but became obsessed with the numbers! I got down to 170 and since deleting my account, gained 7 lbs! So I’m back at it! Trying to lose 25 lbs...and I could use some motivating friends to help me through this process! We got this!!!