Who is the best Dwarf?

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2019
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Gimli because he carries an axe and suffers no fools.

what about Thorin oakenshield?

My youngest son's name is Thorin and he's pretty small so my vote goes to my youngest son

He doesn't count, unless he has facial hair.

He pretends to be a cat a lot?

They ALL DO THAT! WHY?

Because young ’uns already act like puppies (or vice versa) so they want to pretend to be a different animal that does what it wants when it wants.

Edit to add: Also cats are more fun to pretend. My source are my cousins.
  • cee134
    Dopey is best. His childlike wonder is adorable, and despite his limitations he’s just over there living his best life.

They actually designed him that way, I think to engage more kids because he acts like a young kid. Did you know he wasn't going to be mute at first either?
    Not entirely dim-witted, Dopey simply acts in the vein of a toddler or a dog, which explains why his shenanigans are met with little to no punishment or confrontation, aside from a soft clunk on the head, or something along those harmless lines. The dwarfs are apparently used to his antics and simply ignore them, generally.

After someone suggested that Dopey should move like burlesque comedian Eddie Collins, Collins himself was filmed performing actions for Dopey. This helped to define the character's personality. Mel Blanc, known for his voice work in Looney Tunes was hired to voice Dopey, but he was dropped when Dopey was decided to be mute.

https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Dopey
  • cee134
    edited August 2019
    cee134 wrote: »
    Dopey is best. His childlike wonder is adorable, and despite his limitations he’s just over there living his best life.

They actually designed him that way, I think to engage more kids because he acts like a young kid. Did you know he wasn't going to be mute at first either?
    Not entirely dim-witted, Dopey simply acts in the vein of a toddler or a dog, which explains why his shenanigans are met with little to no punishment or confrontation, aside from a soft clunk on the head, or something along those harmless lines. The dwarfs are apparently used to his antics and simply ignore them, generally.

After someone suggested that Dopey should move like burlesque comedian Eddie Collins, Collins himself was filmed performing actions for Dopey. This helped to define the character's personality. Mel Blanc, known for his voice work in Looney Tunes was hired to voice Dopey, but he was dropped when Dopey was decided to be mute.

" when Dopey was decided to be mute"

That doesn't read right.

Do it?

uon7wdlnuvd3.jpg

• The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    FOR SURE Fili...as he was very attractive.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    @Vagitated ie “Bite-size Becky”
  • cee134
    caco_ethes wrote: »

She sure has been AFK for awhile.
  • caco_ethes
    edited August 2019

I figured talking about dwarfs would bring her racing out of retirement 🤔

Edit: dwarves even
  • cee134

t1ie9cq0zcma.gif
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Tyrion

Winner.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    445w7f4zdoq8.jpg
    This guy is pretty awesome, although he may be an elf.
  • caco_ethes

t1ie9cq0zcma.gif

I kbow bb, me too 😢
  • AlphaHowls
    AlphaHowls Posts: 1,890 Member
    Sleazy
    c0gdkrqlieti.jpg

I had this t-shirt 25 years ago...
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member

That must be why I love him so, because I’m really just a kid, but bigger now.

Not much bigger though, who am I kidding.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Dopey and Bashful are the cutest
    Grumpy is the funniest.
    Sleepy is probably easiest to get along with because arguing with someone just takes too much energy.
    Happy would be great to be around when you’re having a bad day and need a pick up.
    Doc is the most practical and gets stuff done.
    I certainly wouldn’t want to sit by Sneezy at lunch, but otherwise he seems like and alright guy.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Does anyone know the difference between a dwarf and a midget?

I do. Don’t ask I know either.

*Waits*
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited August 2019
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    FOR SURE Fili...as he was very attractive.

THAT’s his name ! Couldn’t think of it
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    shaf238 wrote: »
    Tyrion

Winner.

Hey @shaf238 I thought you said I was the best? 😏😁

Best female dwarf 😏
  • beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Kenny Baker