I am back and I am determined

Options
My weight has been up and down as I bounce from weight loss program to weightloss program. I honestly like the concept behind the counting poins but not with all the free foods. Plus I never track what I don't want to admit to. I love fruit smoothies, but when you puree fruit the points skyrocket. So I am back to my old reliable, the one who has been faithful and worked for me before. Reset my start date and my ugly starting weight and have a refreshed mindset. Lets do this. By the holiday season this 44 year old single lady wants to be a new me. I am aining for small step at a time so I want to be down 15 by Thanksgiving.

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

I make mini goals of the next 5 pounds lost. Setting a date for weight loss that may or may not happen can be very discouraging and make people give up.

Good luck with your journey!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck! I'm a 44yo returning not-yet-champion as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lessofLisa19
    lessofLisa19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am right there with you, did the other program for just over six months, and was only doing myself out of the membership fees!! Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get