Baby fats& belly fat problem

Options
.ok I lost I think about 20 lbs from the first day i decided to lose weight.its really hard to discipline myself and for that whole 3mos. I'm happy with my results.but I wanted to get those abs in my tummy. Problem is its soooo hard! I do 30 sit ups in 4-5 sets ..it dang hurts when I wake up in the morning and fades after a day..I do this for 3days because i only do exercise for 3days.. I didn't took off the treadmill that I do for 30mins. I don't also put my meals here already coz i started eating just chicken breast without chicken skin this is baked on pepper and dried oregano leaves that's it..then chicken salad same style of baking as with the chicken breast. That is pretty much what I eat in the past days...and oh I put some mozzarella in my chicken salad and the ranch with 45cals ..

I want to get rid of my baby fats and make them into abs... My tummy kind of shaping already i dunno how to explain but It starts to form but with baby fats.. :(

Replies

• silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    There's no way to target fat loss...you'll lose it wherever your body is predisposed to lose it first regardless of the types of exercise you do. Weight training and lifting will help lower the body fat though so you might lose it faster doing that.