You can do this!

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I’m so confused, my poop has seeds in it, does that make it a fruit? I’m not sure what to do with this information

Well have they sprouted? Because technically then it’s a grain

I'm so thankful that you pointed this out because I've been asked to bring a fruit salad to my inlaws' place and there's no scenario in my mind where someone doesn't walk away from that situation deeply offended
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    InkgirlKC wrote: »
    Did I miss lettuce being moved to the fruit family? Is this like the tomato?

Also are cucumbers technically a fruit? What are the rules exactly and how come things that taste like actual dirt get to join

I believe the rule is anything with a seed/pit instide is technically a fruit

So men are fruit? This clears something up for me because in all my romance novels I’ve been reading it keeps talking about the man planting his seed and I was confused

It's because romantic men are gardeners and carpenters

they are not tomato men
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    All this talk of poop & seeds. Just puts me right in the mood for a healthy meal. 🙂

Sloppy Joes for everyone! 💩
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    It’s supposed to float, right?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Also are cucumbers technically a fruit? What are the rules exactly and how come things that taste like actual dirt get to join

So what’s a strawberry?

Strawberry seeds are on the outside
  • LyndaBSS
    Options

So what’s a strawberry?

The seeds on the outside of strawberries are actually its ovaries. Cool, huh?
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    We gone need more commitment from a Reverend
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

So what’s a strawberry?

👏 you are correct and the seed is actually inside said ovaries
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    What am I supposed to be doing now?
  • LyndaBSS
    Options
    Harvesting strawberry ovaries. 😂
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    What exactly are we looking for when checking our poop? Do you us all to give you full descriptions each time?

You should buy chopsticks in bulk so you can poke through your poop to find any alien objects.

The wooden skewers work as well.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    All this talk about strawberries and poop reminded me of the time we had water issues in our office building. There was one stall for all the women. So I'm waiting and I keep hearing the toilet flush over and over. Finally this woman comes out of the stall and is crying. "My fruit won't flush!" All I could think was "is this some new cute name for poop?"

No, she was actually trying to flush strawberries down the toilet for some reason. I was totally speechless (which doesn't happen often) and just shook my head and went to the restaurant next door and used their restroom.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    All this talk about strawberries and poop reminded me of the time we had water issues in our office building. There was one stall for all the women. So I'm waiting and I keep hearing the toilet flush over and over. Finally this woman comes out of the stall and is crying. "My fruit won't flush!" All I could think was "is this some new cute name for poop?"

No, she was actually trying to flush strawberries down the toilet for some reason. I was totally speechless (which doesn't happen often) and just shook my head and went to the restaurant next door and used their restroom.

Well, I know that I now have a cute new name for poop!
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I would recommend strawberries for a healthy diet but don’t see a benefit from flushing them down the toilet.
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I would recommend strawberries for a healthy diet but don’t see a benefit from flushing them down the toilet.

Sometimes you gotta think outside the box tho
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »

If you flush them you don't have to muck around digesting them. Work smarter, not harder my friend.
  • GrizzledSquirrel
    GrizzledSquirrel Posts: 120 Member
    Options

So what’s a strawberry?

Ooh - top trivia! Thanks.

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif