Weird Wish ads

Options
Just_Mel_
Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
Does anyone else get crazy wish app ads on their social media?

Like, what even is this???
mkdtgnbtctg8.jpg

Replies

• mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else get crazy wish app ads on their social media?

Like, what even is this???
    mkdtgnbtctg8.jpg

Is your cat into breath play and sensory deprivation?
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    w33ixvsgn4x9.jpg

Just Mickey having a great time if that counts.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    What I hate is when you aren't quite sure what something is because of a bad pic so you click on it to get a better view and then all you see for the next three weeks are women's underwear or other questionable objects

I get that everybody's got their kinks but what am I gonna say if my phone falls into the hands of the ladies of the church knitting club?

“Can you make me a cozy for that?”
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    What about this one? 8shgk5kv4fv5.jpg

• Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Options

Ah the old popped sausage look.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options

I can feel this picture and it hurts. 😢
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    never heard of the app. just went to their site and refreshed a few times to see what ads popped up for me though- so far; makeup bags, lipsticks, shower massager thing, cat eye sunglasses, rings, and then a baby outfit.

so now i assume it's predicting my future and i'll be getting married soon and having a kid

Yeah, it’s basically a shopping version of the old magic eight ball
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I mean, they’re only five bucks…
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    never heard of the app. just went to their site and refreshed a few times to see what ads popped up for me though- so far; makeup bags, lipsticks, shower massager thing, cat eye sunglasses, rings, and then a baby outfit.

so now i assume it's predicting my future and i'll be getting married soon and having a kid

Yeah, it’s basically a shopping version of the old magic eight ball

i did it again and saw they got chrome toenail polish for the ladies and tbh i'm upset because i wasn't previously aware they had chrome toenail polish for ladies and i've truly wasted half of my life without that knowledge now

plsrzkmp8als.gif
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

I've never used the app, but the ads pop up on my IG and FB feeds. I screenshot the crazy ones and send to my daughter randomly. It freaks her out. 😂
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

Wait until the shiny blue men's underwear version of this pops up. It has an interestingly placed hole also. Probably not wise for me to post here
  • Just_Mel_
    Options

Wait until the shiny blue men's underwear version of this pops up. It has an interestingly placed hole also. Probably not wise for me to post here

Similar to these???

pdald6mkjirh.jpg
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Similar to these???

pdald6mkjirh.jpg

Wtf?! I might need to get this!🤣😂

I realize you are kidding most likely, but why???? Wouldn't that be even more restrictive? And the inside of that points gotta be kinda sharp :D
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Ha - this thread is greatness - I’ve heard of wish - but everything seemed cheap as hell- never knew the comedic value it had
  • Just_Mel_
    Options
    8ydjyhbtlbh1.jpg

I'm legit thinking of purchasing this one.