Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Why a good body?!

alphgymalphgym Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
I did ask this question to my self today..why I'm trying to look great and perfect isn't I'm already perfect..why do you think you are trying too..?!

Replies

• glovepuppetglovepuppet Posts: 1,743Member Member Posts: 1,743Member Member
    I actually have no idea what you're talking about... Could you elaborate?
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 2,296Member Member Posts: 2,296Member Member
    I’m trying to be good to my body! It used to be nice to me. Then it said “no more!” I’m trying to make friends again.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,862Member Member Posts: 7,862Member Member
    Because men who are kind, intelligent, funny, open-minded, creative, devoted, confident, and self-aware still appreciate a nice booty.

Especially if he has eyes.

You make valid points
  • JruzerJruzer Posts: 3,311Member Member Posts: 3,311Member Member
    Vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
  • caco_ethescaco_ethes Posts: 11,693Member Member Posts: 11,693Member Member
    Jruzer wrote: »

Easy for the wisest and richest man in the history of ever to say so 😏
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Posts: 1,589Member Member Posts: 1,589Member Member
    I’m actually not even trying. I keep meaning to start trying though.
  • LyndaBSSLyndaBSS Posts: 5,834Member, Premium Member Posts: 5,834Member, Premium Member
    Actually, a good body never entered my mind. 😞
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,096Member Member Posts: 2,096Member Member
    I like to look and feel my best. And vanity, of course.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,255Member Member Posts: 4,255Member Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Easy for the wisest and richest man in the history of ever to say so 😏

I JUST said this to someone last night!

Meaningless
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,231Member Member Posts: 1,231Member Member
    Is there a thread like this but for people who identify more with dumpster fires?
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Posts: 414Member Member Posts: 414Member Member
    Who aspires to have a bad body?
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 1,231Member Member Posts: 1,231Member Member
    Who aspires to have a bad body?

It's complicated
  • CaptainFantastic01CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,175Member Member Posts: 9,175Member Member
    Because a man who is kind, intelligent, funny, open-minded, creative, devoted, confident, and self-aware still appreciates a nice booty.

Especially if he has eyes.

I mean I enjoy most booties so
  • O_shiri_shunokeruO_shiri_shunokeru Posts: 51Member Member Posts: 51Member Member
    I only diet so i dont need to buy new clothes. I stay fit in dreams of being a competitive triathlete. 🤷‍♂️
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 896Member Member Posts: 896Member Member
    to look good naked, why else? 😎 (that is only somewhat true...the real reason is for my health and if I happen to get a good body out of the process, I'm not complaining!)
    edited August 21
  • Vikka_VVikka_V Posts: 8,093Member Member Posts: 8,093Member Member
    Why not? What else do you have to do?

I like the quote "your body is where you live"...I like my apartment to be 'nice', so kinda along that thought, but the body I have to take with me forever.

May as well try, even if you are a "fixer upper".
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Posts: 1,993Member Member Posts: 1,993Member Member
    Good body as far as looks, well because I want to look good and feel good, and where cute clothes I like. Regarding strength, because if there ever was a moment where my children, husband, and even a stranger needed help, I hope that I am strong enough to do it. Good body as in Health, I lost my brother at the age of 38 to diabetes, I lost my sister at the age of 27 to a rare asthma attack, so I chose to do whatever I can do to help me live.
  • This_farThis_far Posts: 267Member Member Posts: 267Member Member
    Your body is the greatest instrument you'll ever own. Enjoy it every way you can. Makes sense to take care of it. Paraphrasing sunscreen speech there