Struggling finding information on Diet plans

Hi all,

I am recently back to the gym after a long lay off! I’m looking at implementing a diet plan to begin a bulking period and I am struggling to find any sample diet plans and general information on macros to sustain this.

Does anyone have any sites they use for sample diet plans rather than buying the food and having to work it out day by day and possibly missing macros each time!

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• paater1
    paater1 Posts: 2 Member
    There are plenty of YouTube videos covering plant based diets and protein, all for free. You will have to buy the food, however.
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    I'm sure here are heaps out there, but i've never used a free one before, I've only ever had meal plans given to me by coaches that I paid for their service.

In terms of the macros and so on, it really depends on your stats.

If you don't mind a very restrictive boring diet, then meal plans are the go, but if you prefer more variety and less restriction, then the flexible dieting approach is a better option for you.

Personally, I kind of end up with a combination of both - I have a few options as go-to meals for each of my meals throughout the day and dinner is more flexible. And on occasions where I go out or whatever, I can have a life and still hit macros (ish).