In need of some motivation!

Options
My discussion title pretty much sums it all up lol so if your someone who's been doing this for a while now, your advice is much needed! But if your new, thats okay let's just motivate eachother x

Replies

• Wotan48
    Wotan48 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Best advice I can give you is find an exercise you love, for me its dancing, I do that even if I don't feel like working out. Second, don't diet, change your eating habits. Start by replacing your favorite foods with healthier options, e.g I love cookies and knew I couldn't do this without, so I have belvita instead. Also learn to read labels, if you can't pronounce an ingredient, don't eat it. And last but not least look at the sugar content...zero data yogurt , sugar free doesn't just have sweeteners but can also pack up to 12g of sugar.
    If you like my diary is available to read for friends 👍😁 So , groove on, you got this.
  • spicyhyna7
    spicyhyna7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate these tips and advice! All the best for your health journey :)
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I agree do what you love and love yourself. I often recommend Maitri Meditation just 10 minutes a day of concentrating on loving kindness for yourself. We try so much to motivate ourselves by negative means, but motivating yourself through love, compassion, kindness, forgiveness, and patience is better. You are a wonderful person and you deserve to hear that everyday. Be well! :)
  • Chanser
    Chanser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What type of diet/lifestyle change are you currently doing? Ive done calories and am now learning Keto.
  • come_on_abs
    come_on_abs Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Make good food choices more often than not, drink plenty of water, find ways to get some form of exercise in daily.