Stupid question

Options
Stupid question but how do I friend request people ?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Click their name, then click it again in the popup box. You will be taken to their page with an "Add as Friend" button.

They have to agree before you are linked.
  • cookdevin89
    cookdevin89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Click their name, then click it again in the popup box. You will be taken to their page with an "Add as Friend" button.

They have to agree before you are linked.

I tried that with you just now to see. That’s what I was doing I click the little plus sign person thing and nothing happens ?
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    On my app, I click on picture twice, then click a little people icon.
  • cookdevin89
    cookdevin89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I tried it’s not working idk why oh well lol 😂
  • JeraldHorner
    JeraldHorner Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On this thread, click on my name and a pop up will come up. Click on my name again and my profile will come up. There is a button for add friend there. Do it on a computer, I am not sure about the phone.

vyhocuatl0gi.png

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I tried it’s not working idk why oh well lol 😂

The whole app is glitchy!! I have to force stop so often or reinstall. Constantly, no access to community, messages, even my complete diary doesn't work somedays. Messages and notifications either delayed or quit working.

Try again later, and it will probably work.

Could send message and ask them to add you.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    When you request a friend you won't see anything until they respond. It could take a while if they aren't on the app at the time. Be patient, you may see some by tomorrow. Also some of the old timers don't accept friend requests. I generally don't unless the person actually says why they want to be friends as just like other social media some folks just want lots of numbers. I am particularly careful with men due to a past bad experience. Don't give up there are lots of people on here who want more friends.