Do you know what peeves me...

huddleup
huddleup Posts: 46 Member
When a person calls their spouse "Mommy" or "Daddy" when there are no children present. They are not your parent.

What peeves you?

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    People who vaguebook with dark emo teen angst memes - especially when they're 40+ years old (my peers).
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    peeves
  • aaronroy3
    aaronroy3 Posts: 49 Member
    You know what really grinds my gears, loud obnoxious violent chewing! 😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I only call him daddy when he smacks my butt. Eh...

:lol:
  • your_future_ex_wife

Or when I want him to
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member

Or when I want him to

Want him call you Daddy? 😆
  • your_future_ex_wife
    lx1x wrote: »

Or when I want him to

Want him call you Daddy? 😆

You get me😁
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    People who make me repeat myself. Not because they didn’t hear me but because they just weren’t listening the first time. And not the occasional type, but repeat offenders. So if we have a full on conversation, and a few days later they don’t remember yet again, they can bet they are going to have to dig deep into their brain to remember because I’m not wasting my time yet again.

Also people who don’t recycle.

huh? ;):*
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    People who make me repeat myself. Not because they didn’t hear me but because they just weren’t listening the first time. And not the occasional type, but repeat offenders. So if we have a full on conversation, and a few days later they don’t remember yet again, they can bet they are going to have to dig deep into their brain to remember because I’m not wasting my time yet again.

Also people who don’t recycle.

huh? ;):*

You’re lucky I like you ❤️
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,713 Member
    People who make me repeat myself. Not because they didn’t hear me but because they just weren’t listening the first time. And not the occasional type, but repeat offenders.

Oh, I do that a lot. Especially to my partner. I start zoning out on all the words and noise and words and noise and words...

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    My pet Peeve?

We got Peeve when he was just a pup.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    My pet peeve, chewing gum loudly while standing or sitting beside me. I am deaf in one ear, so it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. Also, the sound of hands rubbing a balloon hits a nerve.
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    People judging people without knowing their story
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    People judging people without knowing their story

Soooooooo much this.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    mouth breathers- walking around getting everything all musty lol gross

people who get triggered over bad grammar or misspellings in texts- it's just a quick and easy way to communicate, not an essay, and my thumbs are too big for the keyboard usually so deal with it

people who cry at work- please. just save it until you get home and cry in in the bathtub in the dark with the shower on like the rest of us

The text mistakes are such a dumb reason to get upset. I used to be a real stickler for spelling and I've calmed down, but still annoyed enough about the name of Downy Unstopables (instead of unstoppables) that I won't buy them. Mostly it's just when businesses make mistakes that I am irritated. A friend, not so much, especially not in an email or text. Jeez.

The crying at work one sometimes can't be helped. When I was a teenager with my first job, I'd cry every time a customer yelled at me because I knew I couldn't cuss or mouth off at them. I wasn't sad, just angry.
    But yeah...30-something office worker who cries every time they are corrected for a mistake? get therapy.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    When people write "loose" instead of "lose", as in "I need to loose weight". UGH