It drives me crazy when people.....

Options

Replies

• mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    Tailgate me when I'm driving 45 in a 45 zone

Sorry that was me didn’t see the speed sign change from 65 to 45mph

Wear flip flops and display them for the whole world to see their crusty fungus feet and then they scratch their feet and smell their hand. 🤮
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Joeyd727 wrote: »
    Wear backpacks on buses and trains

And on planes! When they come down the aisle, they have no awareness of how big that thing is sticking out of their back and I've been whacked in the head many times in my aisle seat.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    when I see a v small young girl carrying a schoolbag which is way to big and heavy

Eh, builds muscles and character.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    when I see a v small young girl carrying a schoolbag which is way to big and heavy

Eh, builds muscles and character.
    I saw an 11 year old carrying something that looked like 50Kg on her back, my thought was...how did her parents let her go to school with that thing?

...because education is important.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

You should probably avoid London.

I'm in NYC and the subway is LIFE. I can't stand that someone could lack the common sense to remove their bag when on a crowded train. I dislike people .

Yeah the NYC subway is pretty crazy! I take my backpack off when on the train because I got stuck in a gap once 😂 lesson learned!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

You should probably avoid London.

I'm in NYC and the subway is LIFE. I can't stand that someone could lack the common sense to remove their bag when on a crowded train. I dislike people .

Yeah the NYC subway is pretty crazy! I take my backpack off when on the train because I got stuck in a gap once 😂 lesson learned!

You didn't mind the gap.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    It drives me crazy when people really play up their regional accents, especially if they are NOT from said region.
    For example, I know a lot of women who are from elsewhere (NOT the South), move to northwest Arkansas for 1 year and start speaking in thick Southern accents like they're from Mississippi or Georgia. It's not cute.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Alright, alright, calm down everybody.

When people let their cats run free so they kill the birds at my feeders and poop underneath my deck, driving my dogs nuts.

Better? 😘

I thought your first comment was hilarious LOL!
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    It drives me crazy when people really play up their regional accents, especially if they are NOT from said region.
    For example, I know a lot of women who are from elsewhere (NOT the South), move to northwest Arkansas for 1 year and start speaking in thick Southern accents like they're from Mississippi or Georgia. It's not cute.

Well then you definitely don't want to be friends with Madonna!
    When I tell someone I'd really rather not talk about politics and they keep going on and on and on!
  • fFinfan66
    fFinfan66 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Is this the political forum?Guess I’ll go chase cats or my tail.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options

Sometimes people just naturally pick up on accents and slang from the region after awhile without even knowing it. You just naturally adapt to your surroundings.

No ones trying to purposely have a Georgian accent relax.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When people at the end of the checkout line rush to a new cash register that opens when the cashier says "Next in line"

And those people always have heaping carts while the others who have been waiting only have a few items
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    When people at the end of the checkout line rush to a new cash register that opens when the cashier says "Next in line"

And those people always have heaping carts while the others who have been waiting only have a few items

I don't let those people get away with that.

I'll step in and make sure the 'next person' actually is next. I've never had pushback from the person trying to cut line.

Homie Don't Play Dat.

Dats hot
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    when people try to finish my sentences- they are always way off