What's your favourite part of your body?

NO negative comments! Take this moment to focus on the positive. Do you have great arms? A nice smile? Are you strong?

What do you love about your body?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    My eyes.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,033 Member
    My hands because my nails grow long and they look young.
  • sexynurse801ms
    sexynurse801ms Posts: 37 Member
    My nose, and I have nice shapely legs!
  • Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    My legs, my hips, my waist, my boobs.
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Eyes, dimples, calves
  • mitch239
    mitch239 Posts: 77 Member
    Forearms and hands. Wierd I know but it's just picking the best of a bad bunch.
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    My boobs, 1,000%. The only thing that sucks when I lose weight is watching them shrink! Still my babies, though :D;)
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Eyes, boobs
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    JeBeBu wrote: »
    Anybody else become fascinated with their tiny wrists??

I had tiny wrists at my heaviest weight(s) that people would comment on loudly, so I was actually pretty embarrassed about them. At least now they fit in with the rest of my arm/body better. Same with my unusually small feet (I'm 5'8" and wear 7 shoe or 6.5 in sandals because of short toes).

My favorite is probably my smile/teeth because that's what I get the most compliments on but it's also a source of stress because I am cavity prone and constantly in the dentist.

I do have long legs so that's nice and no stress like dentist bills for legs. :D
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    JeBeBu wrote: »
    Anybody else become fascinated with their tiny wrists??

I had tiny wrists at my heaviest weight(s) that people would comment on loudly, so I was actually pretty embarrassed about them. At least now they fit in with the rest of my arm/body better. Same with my unusually small feet (I'm 5'8" and wear 7 shoe or 6.5 in sandals because of short toes).

My favorite is probably my smile/teeth because that's what I get the most compliments on but it's also a source of stress because I am cavity prone and constantly in the dentist.

I do have long legs so that's nice and no stress like dentist bills for legs. :D

You have a nice smile ma'am.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    My shoulders. They’re just so nicely proportioned and toned, and my collarbones really emphasise that.