Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

What's your favourite part of your body?

Options
NO negative comments! Take this moment to focus on the positive. Do you have great arms? A nice smile? Are you strong?

What do you love about your body?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    My eyes.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    My hands because my nails grow long and they look young.
  • sexynurse801ms
    sexynurse801ms Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My nose, and I have nice shapely legs!
  • Dorchi22
    Dorchi22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My legs, my hips, my waist, my boobs.
  • IwillLOSE40kg
    IwillLOSE40kg Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Eyes, dimples, calves
  • mitch239
    mitch239 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Forearms and hands. Wierd I know but it's just picking the best of a bad bunch.
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My boobs, 1,000%. The only thing that sucks when I lose weight is watching them shrink! Still my babies, though :D;)
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Eyes, boobs
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    JeBeBu wrote: »
    Anybody else become fascinated with their tiny wrists??

I had tiny wrists at my heaviest weight(s) that people would comment on loudly, so I was actually pretty embarrassed about them. At least now they fit in with the rest of my arm/body better. Same with my unusually small feet (I'm 5'8" and wear 7 shoe or 6.5 in sandals because of short toes).

My favorite is probably my smile/teeth because that's what I get the most compliments on but it's also a source of stress because I am cavity prone and constantly in the dentist.

I do have long legs so that's nice and no stress like dentist bills for legs. :D
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    JeBeBu wrote: »
    Anybody else become fascinated with their tiny wrists??

I had tiny wrists at my heaviest weight(s) that people would comment on loudly, so I was actually pretty embarrassed about them. At least now they fit in with the rest of my arm/body better. Same with my unusually small feet (I'm 5'8" and wear 7 shoe or 6.5 in sandals because of short toes).

My favorite is probably my smile/teeth because that's what I get the most compliments on but it's also a source of stress because I am cavity prone and constantly in the dentist.

I do have long legs so that's nice and no stress like dentist bills for legs. :D

You have a nice smile ma'am.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    My shoulders. They’re just so nicely proportioned and toned, and my collarbones really emphasise that.