Tell me about your day

2»

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    It is cool so far.

Got 4 new tires.

Tried a cool vegan cafe with an *old friend*.

Going over to my friend’s house later. She has a pool so we’re gonna drink wine and chill. I’m bringing my awesome guacamole.

That sounds nostalgic and awesome.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    It is cool so far.

Got 4 new tires.

Tried a cool vegan cafe with an *old friend*.

Going over to my friend’s house later. She has a pool so we’re gonna drink wine and chill. I’m bringing my awesome guacamole.

That sounds nostalgic and awesome.

It was, esp for a Monday.

• InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Up at 5 after a restless night, drove 30 minutes to the gym and had a good workout. Then drove 1 1/2 hours to the project I'm currently inspecting. Argued with contractor #1 about building a fill without a roller, argued with contractor #2 about cleaning the mud from an existing cross road pipe, argued with another inspector about timing & method of correcting the contractors. Going to drive 1 1/2 hours home with a quick stop at the grocery store so I can cook some supper when I get home. Typical Monday😋
  • gatorgirlgot8
    gatorgirlgot8 Posts: 55 Member
    I work night shift, drive 20 miles to get home, drink coffee, eat breakfast, help my disabled hubby around the house, take care of my 3 dogs, cat, & parrot,, watch tv till 1pm, eat dinner, then back in bed by 3pm to go back to work that night again...
  • nooshi713
    I work night shift, drive 20 miles to get home, drink coffee, eat breakfast, help my disabled hubby around the house, take care of my 3 dogs, cat, & parrot,, watch tv till 1pm, eat dinner, then back in bed by 3pm to go back to work that night again...

What kind of parrot?

😁
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    It went well.
    I found some amazing protein bar meal replacements at 380-400cal each be and tons of protein.
    I couldn't find any high calorie protein drink mix, I will have to order some.
    I be had subway today, and it was delicious. I hate that I used to be scared of bread.
    Now that I work out so much I've been trying to keep up with the burn. I don't want any medical issues for under eating.
    Work was ok, had a meeting today. It went well as expected.
    Not much else happened.

• gatorgirlgot8

What kind of parrot?

😁

Blue & gold macaw parrot..
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    I'm out of sorts today.

50sx2fwsfujp.png
  • very_californian
    very_californian Posts: 97 Member
    I'm fine thanks. I love life and am pretty much PMA 24/7, so yeah. It's great. Thanks for asking.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Produce Marketing Association
    Pacific Maritime Association
    Pilates Method Alliance
    Precision Metalforming Association
    PreMarket Approval

NO WAIT!

Positive Mental Attitude!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Pilates Method Alliance
    PreMarket Approval

NO WAIT!

thank you
  • very_californian
    very_californian Posts: 97 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Pilates Method Alliance
    PreMarket Approval

NO WAIT!

That and PreMarket Approval, yes.
  • nooshi713

What kind of parrot?

😁

Blue & gold macaw parrot..

Wow. I would love to see a picture. 🙏

• gatorgirlgot8
    y8kwz5mocqx2.jpg

Jewels...blue & gold parrot 11 yrs old.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Day is going well. As retiree they are all pretty good 🙂 The cleaning service team I use is in today. My distaste for housecleaing is the one thing hip replacements and newfound mobility did not cure 🤣 I am about 95% packed for my road trip tommorrow. I have my pool therapy in a couple hours. It's all good!!