You Americans are hiding ALIENS!!!!

Options
lilRicki
lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
I knew it!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/strombo/alt-news/area-51-is-real-according-to-the-cia-but-the-jurys-still-out-on-aliens.html

The U.S. Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has acknowledged that Area 51 existed, and revealed exactly where it was located.

According to a newly declassified 1992 internal CIA document, the location in Nevada near Groom Lake was a secret U.S. test site for the U-2 spy plane programme.

area-51-map.jpgThe same document makes reference to the increase in UFO sightings and the rumours that surround the site.

But it also offers an explanation for those sightings: according to the report, the strange aircraft that pilots and others spotted in the area were actually U-2 planes, flying at a higher altitude than other aircraft at the time could reach.

All the UFO-sighting letters led to the creation of the Air Force's "Operation BLUE BOOK", which collected "all reports of UFO sightings."

Any amateur Mulders or Scullys out there might be interested in this section of the document, explaining how BLUE BOOK investigators checked reported UFO sightings against flight logs to see whether the sightings were actually government aircraft:

"This enabled the investigators to eliminate the majority of the UFO reports, although they could not reveal to the letter writers the true cause of the UFO sightings. U-2 and later OXCART flights accounted for more than one-half of all UFO reports during the late 1950s and most of the 1960s." (Emphases added).

You can almost hear the UFO community now: "more than one-half"? What about the rest of the sightings?

While it may not offer any clarity on the existence of extraterrestrials, the report does go into a lot of detail about Area 51 itself and the work that took place there.

The nature of that work certainly explains why details about the site haven't come out until now.

"The U-2 was absolutely top secret. They had to hide everything about it," British defence journalist and author Chris Popcock told the BBC.

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I thought you all knew, I'm alien. :p
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    TL;DR.

Cliffs notes, man. Also, I'm not confirming nor denying the existence of alleged aliens, or the possibility of said alleged aliens purportedly flying objects that are unidentifiable, but at some point you have to question the people reporting these stories & how much [alcoholic beverage/illegal substance of choice] they've had.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'm driving to Vegas this weekend...we have to go right by Area 51...I could take a peak; but you're going to have to bail me out.
  • PlanetoftheAtheists
    Options
    If you get close to the perimeter of Area 51, a black SUV will be at your location within 1-2 mins if not less.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    If you get close to the perimeter of Area 51, a black SUV will be at your location within 1-2 mins if not less.

True...but what if we are driving a black SUV as well?
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    The government are reporting these stories...if you DID read it, it said that "more then half of the reportings are false" That still leaves a small percentage that are TRUE! Aliens freak me out man, no way would I drive anywhere near Area 51. What happens if one escapes? @nal probe for you :sick:
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options

Actually, this is false. While under heavy watch with cameras, radar. and movement sensors, 1-2 minutes is crap. And Yes...I have tested this theory...both in uniform and out.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    The government are reporting these stories...if you DID read it, it said that "more then half of the reportings are false" That still leaves a small percentage that are TRUE! Aliens freak me out man, no way would I drive anywhere near Area 51. What happens if one escapes? @nal probe for you :sick:

The TSA will do that to you if you set off the metal detector at the airport...
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    kittykitty.gif

chill. Is all just hairless cat sightings :-) awww, pet the lil alien...
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    We have known where area 51 was located for a very long time. It's location is no secret, what goes on inside is...
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    kittykitty.gif

chill. Is all just hairless cat sightings :-) awww, pet the lil alien...

70398-Sweet-mother-of-hades.jpg
  • BillyMays0
    BillyMays0 Posts: 111
    Options
    True
  • BillyMays0
    Options
    Good Article by the way
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    If it's true, which particular Americans in public view are actually aliens (as per MIB :) )
  • jetlag
    jetlag Posts: 800 Member
    Options

True...but what if we are driving a black SUV as well?

So you're going to "Vegas" to just drive around the perimeter of Area 51, scaring the bejeebus out of tourists, eh?
  • BillyMays0
    Options
    Im getting creeped out haha
  • BillyMays0
    Options
    Good Article by the way
  • BillyMays0
    Options
    Area 51