• 150poundsofme
    150poundsofme Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Big hugs
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    @sefajane1 I would rather be discussing this via PM, but last time I tried to send you one you didn't get it!

@PAV8888 my understanding is that you now have to be "friends" in order to get PMs - did you first try sending her a friend request?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,643 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I've sent out PM's before and some people responded while others did not--but I didn't consider that they might not have received the message! I stopped adding friends a few years back, so it would make me sad if this is a new requirement!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    I've sent out PM's before and some people responded while others did not--but I didn't consider that they might not have received the message! I stopped adding friends a few years back, so it would make me sad if this is a new requirement!

If only @CyberTone were still providing tech support...
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Too many typo's, I apologise 😔
  • sefajane1
    Options
    Please tell your doctor tomorrow. They'll be able to see that you're emaciated, but you also need to be honest with them.

You also don't need to "prove" you're sick enough. You've already done that -- you're at a BMI that could literally kill you. You're at a level that most facilities would admit you for.

Can you try to just hold steady for now? AND keep your psychiatrist appointment. It's not an either/or.

But to me it is. Either I commit to getting help now and don't enjoy my dads stay or I wait it out, relax and see where im at next month, without wasting anyone's time.
    I think I'll be in a better place after having him here, then, maybe I won't need any outside help.
  • sefajane1
    Options
    💐