Fit into my size 38 jeans and it feels freaking great!

OAS5
OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
Well today we had dinner planned at our favorite restaurant so instead of wearing shorts I decided to wear jeans for the first time since early June. Through my weight loss deal that started last July I have gone from size 46 jeans to now today wearing size 38 jeans. And its not tight, it fits just right. Hope this doesn't sound bad but God I am so happy I lost weight, 71.5 pounds, 82 goal. So nice to fit into perfect jeans that look great.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    That's fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself. 👍
  • OAS5
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    That's fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself. 👍[/quo t
    Thank you very much.
  • ccpinnick
    ccpinnick Posts: 32 Member
    Well today we had dinner planned at our favorite restaurant so instead of wearing shorts I decided to wear jeans for the first time since early June. Through my weight loss deal that started last July I have gone from size 46 jeans to now today wearing size 38 jeans. And its not tight, it fits just right. Hope this doesn't sound bad but God I am so happy I lost weight, 71.5 pounds, 82 goal. So nice to fit into perfect jeans that look great.

Awesome work! I know your jubilation---I went from 44" pants to 34" pants.
  • OAS5
    ccpinnick wrote: »

Nice! 44 to 34, now that is impressive. I always saw is a different world now. Good job, when I get to 190 which is the goal I might need size 36 jeans. 😁
  • ccpinnick
    ccpinnick Posts: 32 Member

Nice! 44 to 34, now that is impressive. I always saw is a different world now. Good job, when I get to 190 which is the goal I might need size 36 jeans. 😁

You will do it---I know you can!
  • OAS5

You will do it---I know you can!

Thank you for the confidence!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!