i'm a new on here

Options
em84
em84 Posts: 144 Member
Hi I'm Emma
i've been with fitness pal just under a week :smile: i'd like to make some new friends who are in the same boat
i'm a mum of two trying to get rid of the old baby fat and hopefully i'll make some friends who can help keep me going and i'll do my best to help in return :smile:
(this is a first for me so i hope i've done this write lol)

Replies

• ash778
    ash778 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just really started working out about a month ago. And it has made such a difference. I feel better and i'm seeing a difference with how my clothes fit they are all getting to big. I have 3 kids and i'm trying to work off all the baby fat also. Sending you a friend request :);.
  • Camilla201414
    Options
    So, I'm planning on losing weight very fast. I need to lose up to 60 pounds till October 10th. Tomorrow, I will start a "pineapple diet" which means that every morning I will eat a little bit of fresh pineapple, around 2 pm i will eat a side salad with some chicken and then at 6pm i will eat my last meal which would be a pineapple. I hope that by the end of this month I will be able to lose 20 pounds. who's with me?
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    So, I'm planning on losing weight very fast. I need to lose up to 60 pounds till October 10th. Tomorrow, I will start a "pineapple diet" which means that every morning I will eat a little bit of fresh pineapple, around 2 pm i will eat a side salad with some chicken and then at 6pm i will eat my last meal which would be a pineapple. I hope that by the end of this month I will be able to lose 20 pounds. who's with me?

All I can say if "good luck, you're gonna need it".