Monday’s a new day to a new week!

Options
RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
I know most of you did not eat well this weekend so I want to encourage you to get back on track. Go to the gym as much as you can.

Yesterday at the gym I had several people approach me and complimented me on my routine and my body. This could happen to you if you put the time in.

Rainbows and sunshine! They could be part of your life if you take my advice.

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    All hail Monday
    All hail rainbows
    Thanks for the encouragement, reverend-doctor
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I know most of you did not eat well this weekend so I want to encourage you to get back on track. Go to the gym as much as you can.

Yesterday at the gym I had several people approach me and complimented me on my routine and my body. This could happen to you if you put the time in.

speak for yourself, you don't know MOST OF US. This weekend was no different than any other day of the week for me. also, you sure are full of yourself every time you post. Again, you have no clue about most of us.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    You told me that camera you installed in my kitchen was for security!!!!
  • RevGym2
    RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
    Options

speak for yourself, you don't know MOST OF US. This weekend was no different than any other day of the week for me. also, you sure are full of yourself every time you post. Again, you have no clue about most of us.

I won’t let an online bully like you ruined the positivity I bring to everyone. I hope your day is full of rainbows and sunshine!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    What's your advice for becoming a "morning person"?

I wake up Mondays (most days really) and think "*kitten* this" and want to call in sick
    ...I want sunshine and rainbows in the morning
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options

Wow. People actually talk to each other in the gym? This never happens to me. It must because I haven’t taken your advice.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I was going to say OP, speak for yourself! but I see someone pipped me to the post :D
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I was going to say OP, speak for yourself! but I see someone pipped me to the post :D
    Thanks for bumping this post to the top where it belongs ❤️🙌🏻❤️
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

You all don’t realize it but sometimes I just read your posts and laugh til I’m crying. 😋🤣
  • Reckoner68
    Options

omg, speaking of....

...it's time to go hunting for the most important thread ever
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    SLEEP IN CLOTHES OR; naked...
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

omg, speaking of....

I swear you two share a brain and I’m super not even jealous
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

omg, speaking of....

Get in here! Plenty to go around!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

omg, speaking of....

Get in here! Plenty to go around!

Stop ruining my sulk 😏
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options

I won’t let an online bully like you ruined the positivity I bring to everyone. I hope your day is full of rainbows and sunshine!

Dang! you got me good with that one Jimmy
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I had a steady diet of pizza. I had a perfect diet for the weekend. ;)
  • rebeccalsego
    rebeccalsego Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yaaaaay Monday! I worked out today!!!!!

I might be limping Tuesday morning but it sure did put a smile on my face to complete them weights. :p

How y’all doing?!?!?!?!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    No rainbows here but plenty of sunshine. Oh wait! There's a unicorn in my back yard! 😨
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I knew you’d come around. To know the reverend is to love him
  • Reckoner68
    Options

I knew you’d come around. To know the reverend is to love him

And to love him, is to rainbow him