Note to self thread

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Ever read a post and think...".Note to self....yadda yadda yadda." Well, obviously you thought specific words but since I'm not you I don't know what those words were. Or maybe you saw something that made you think..."Note to self...Don't eat the red m&m's". Or perhaps you heard some advice and thought something like "Note to self....sitting on the couch isn't considered exercise". When you see something that makes you want to take note...post it here so you can remember. And so we can wonder about it. Because honestly, what else do we have going on besides worrying about ourselves and wondering about other people? Note to self....find out if my friends worry about other people or if thats just me...... :)

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    Options
    Note to self...find out how to post gifs from cell phone
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Note to self: pick up that pen before you forget that it fell and spend 30 minutes looking for it before finally getting a NEW pen then finding the other one tomorrow and having two pens, one that you don't actually need
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Note to self: Wine is not a food group, no matter how much you wish it were.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Note to self: It is NOT okay to punch your boss in the face
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    NTS: just because those cookies were from a fundraiser and for a good cause doesn't mean you can just eat them with no consequences
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    NTS:

You got this. Don't panic.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    NTS: take the trash out.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Wait - what if the boss came back from vacation a day early and didn't tell me in advance? Is it okay then?

NTS: Don't forget to buy 6 birthday cards
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    RAinWA wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

Wait - what if the boss came back from vacation a day early and didn't tell me in advance? Is it okay then?

NTS: Don't forget to buy 6 birthday cards

I recently found out that no it is still not okay. I mean as long as you want to keep your job
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Note to self: pizza DOES have calories 😟
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    NTS:

You got this. Don't panic.

kfwc3tcftg78.jpg

and don't forget to carry your towel.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Note to self: that swiffer ad that ends with “and get the day off my floor” is intended to get you to use up more swiffer stuff. Nobody in real life swiffers the floor every single day without fail, except maybe in restaurants.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    Note to self: that swiffer ad that ends with “and get the day off my floor” is intended to get you to use up more swiffer stuff. Nobody in real life swiffers the floor everybsingke day without fail

Um. Hi. 😁
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Note to self: block that number